Friday, October 14, 2005

Sky Digital - still waiting

Supposed to have Sky instaled this week - originaly it was Monday but no one came. I rang and they said it was booked for Tuesday - which was not convenient so I rebooked for Thur - yesterday. No one came and I rang several times but gave up hanging on waiting to talk to someone. Finally got through this morning and was told that they had no trace of my Thursday booking and then was told I would have to reapply for another installation because they had set me up wrong on the system (with a UK postcode!) I feel like not bothering - but the rest of the family reckon they need the extra channels. The plan is to cancel the subscription after 12 months min contract is up - then use the dish and box to get the free to air channels. Hopefully the kids won't get to used to the extra channels during the 12 months. I might give them a ring later today and see how it goes.


www.sky.com

No comments: